We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data (Information) we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Information and how we will treat it.
This Privacy Notice is issued on behalf of INFINTEC LIMITED (Infintec / we/ our/ us) where it operates as a data controller.
Infintec Limited is a company registered in England under company number 09258723 and our registered office is at Registered Office: No. 1 Velocity, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, England, S1 4BY.
We operate the website (site): www.infintec.org.
“Information” is personal data we may collect from you. Whilst we value other business confidential information this is not always personal data and so not relevant to this privacy notice).
Information you may give us:
In our dealings with us on the site, face to face, by email, phone or post we may collect:
Contact Information: name, email, phone details of you or your employees
Business Information: business address (sole trader / partnership)
Payment / financial Information: business payment information (sole trader/ partnership)
Examples of our interactions which may involve pass over of Information include:
- use our site (see Cookies below)
- subscribe to any services offered by us
- enter into negotiations for / conclude a contract with us as a customer or supplier
- register for our events
- register to receive our downloadable information, newsletters or other information
- send us a request to contact you by email or via the site
- when you report a problem with our site
Why we need the Information:
We may use this Information:
- to send you any information you have requested
- to provide you with information about our services you have requested (as a client or potential client)
- to provide services under contract for you as a client
- to contract with you as a supplier
- for marketing activities, we will provide you with news and information which we think may be of interest to you and with information about our services. If you no longer wish us to use your Information in this way, please let us know by contacting us by email (see below) or selecting unsubscribe button on our communications. We are working with you in a business capacity and we consider that none of our marketing activities intrude on your personal life and constitute a legitimate interest. As such, unless you advise otherwise, we will treat you as a corporate subscriber, as defined in the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended) and consider that it is within the processing grounds of legitimate interest to send you marketing material.
- as relevant to the cookies and your consents:
- for the purposes of market mapping and customer base analysis so that we understand the potential market for our goods and services better and can tailor our goods and services to meet market and customer desires;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site secure.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work.
We’d also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them using tools presented to you when you access the site. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
NECESSARY COOKIES – Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
ANALYTICS COOKIES – analytical cookies help us to improve the site by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
Lawful Basis for processing your Information:
Contractual Purposes: We need to collect and process Information in order to provide you with the services that you have enquired about or engaged us to provide and to assert our right to be compensated in return for those services as per the services agreement or other contract in place between us. If you do not provide certain Information we will not be able to provide the services or related information to you.
Legitimate Interests: see marketing activities above.
Legal Obligation: We have a legal obligation to process Information as related to our business activities with HMRC and also where you apply for tax / grant related matters through our services.
We will not use your Information for any other purpose unless you explicitly instruct it to do so.
We do not process any Information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
We will not rent, swap or sell your Information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
All the Information we hold about you will be processed by our staff in the UK. We only share this data with third parties as applicable to the services you have requested such as:
- Our associates or consultants.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based within the EEA or outside of the EEA, who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based within the EEA or outside of the EEA who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
We may pass your Information to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
We may also disclose your Information to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Information held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers)
Retention of Information:
We will only keep your Information within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. The length of time we keep your data will depend on the type of Information we have collected. Please contact us for details of any specific retention period.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your Information, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the Information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the Information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the Information we hold about you transferred to another organisation.(this does not apply with Infintec).
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – save for credit score searches we do not do this.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have a concern about how we process your Information: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us by email. You may also withdraw your consent to direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our communications
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Information to these websites.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Contact – if you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice please contact [email protected]